Facebook Fans Page networked
Free subscription of our articles via email, join now!!!

Monday, January 30, 2012

1
Funny Love Quotes

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

Best Quotes

Funny love quotes - Funny love quotes and sayings will surely make you laugh. Are you browsing net for funny love quotes? Now you are on site where you are going to get best collection of funny love quotes. If you like our funny love quotes then also send these to friends. Our writers have spent time in doing research online to provide you the cute funny love quotes. Read these funny love quotes and quotations and use them on greetings cards or send message on mobiles. Enjoy reading the funny love quotes from our site. Laugh and also make other people smile by sharing cute funny love quotes with them. Funny quotes about love and funny quotes on love are available here.


Funny love quotes and saying
Funny love quotes 
Funny Love Quotes
  • When a man of forty falls in love with a of twenty, it isn’t her youth he is seeking but his own.
  • I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
  • Love is a stubborn, spoilt brat,it always get what it desires.
  • I trust him about as far as I can throw him, and I don’t even think I can lift him.
  • The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing — and then marry him.
  • Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
  • You can’t put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.
  • I hope Love isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it.
  • Remember, beneath every cynic there lies a romantic, and probably an injured one.
  • A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.
  • You love her and she doesn’t love you? Oh, nice. Story of my life.
  • Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good too.
  • When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.
  • Love at first sight is possible, but it pays to take a second look.
  • I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.
  • Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good too.
  • If you want me to fall for you, you got to give me something worth tripping over.
  • You know it’s love when you want to keep holding hands even after you’re sweaty.
  • At the smallest tingling of love, every man is suddenly a poet.
  • Forget love… I’d rather fall in chocolate.
  • Love wouldn’t be blind if the Braille weren’t so damned much fun.
  • Do not marry a man to reform him. That is what reform schools are for.
  • Love is temporary insanity curable by marriage.
  • Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
  • Hey boy, I am totally gay for you.
  • You are lying to me ,jus to convince uorslf.
  • Men make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.
  • Men only have two faults….What they do, and what they say!
  • Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.
  • I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.
  • Three things can’t be hidden: coughing, poverty, and love.
  • If you want peace in the house, do what your wife wants.
  • A touch of scorn can be oh so alluring.

The Best Quotes
You are reading the article Funny Love Quotesand this article is its permalink url http://debestquotes.blogspot.com/2012/01/funny-love-quotes-and-saying.html
Hopefully this article Funny Love Quotes This can be useful.
By entering your email address below, then you will be able to submission of the latest articles Best Quotes in your inbox:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

really good piece of quotes, I had come to know about your site from my friend shubodh, kolkatta,i have read atleast nine posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting quotes. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards
funny love quotes

Post a Comment